If you have little ones in need of entertaining why not hire out one of our soft play packages? Ideal for Birthdays/Weddings and other special occasions. Colourful, fun and above all safe, soft play offers the perfect environment for your little ones to explore and interact with other children. Simply fill in the below form to check availability.
Do you run a Toddler Group, Preschool or Nursery? Hire out the Large Soft Play Package for just £50 (available Monday-Friday)* dependent on location
Small package - £40 - Great for at home . Large Package - £80 (Free delivery Taunton and Bridgwater)- ideal for Venues/weddings/village hall etc. If you are local to the Taunton and Bridgwater area, if hiring out the large package please contact the Agency for a discount code. All registered families can hire the large soft play package for just £70
Once we have confirmed availability and you are happy to go ahead with the booking please pay the balance by bank transfer or online at the Subscription page.
We will arrive 1 hour before the start to ensure plenty of time for set up. Once you have hired the equipment it is yours for the day, please indicate finish time on the form.
On hiring of equipment you agree to the Agency's terms and conditions as set out below.
1.We will need 1 hour before the event to set up the equipment. Please also allow 1 hour after the event for us to remove the equipment.
2. Its is the hirers responsibility to ensure adequate space for the equipment. Please note that we do not move furniture.
3. The equipment will be delivered in a clean and sanitary state and therefore should be returned to us in the same clean undamaged way. If there is any significant staining / damage upon collection, the hirer will incur professional cleaning costs or the cost of replacement.
4. In the event of severe weather conditions (i.e. heavy snow or ice) we reserve the right to cancel, we will refund money paid.
5. Free delivery, set up and removals to venues within the areas of Taunton, Bridgwater, Ilminster, charges will apply outside of these areas.
6. If the hirer cancels due to unforeseen circumstances Quantock Babysitting will refund 50% of the total cost.
Health & Safety
1. Quantock Baby Sitting does not supervise the event and accepts no responsibility for loss, accidents or injury that may occur during the hire period.
2. It is the responsibility of the Hirer to ensure the equipment is supervised at all times by a responsible adult over the age of 18 (Eighteen) years old.
3. The Soft Play equipment is only for the use of children up to the age of 5 years old.
4. All shoes must be removed before entering the Soft Play area. Adults should also remove their shoes when walking on the padded mats.
5. Children must not push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
6. No alcohol or drugs to be used on or near the Soft Play.
7. No Pets, Cigarettes or BBQ’s to be allowed on or near the Soft Play.
8. No face paints or party poppers to be used either on or near the Soft Play.
9. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Soft Play.
10. In the event of rain, all soft play equipment must be covered or taken indoors, All equipment must be towel dried thoroughly before use commences again. Please do not continue to use the equipment in the rain as this becomes slippery and may cause injury.
11. Only Quantock Baby Sitting staff are authorised to erect/dismantle and collect the Soft Play equipment.
12. Pictures may be taken of the equipment for advertising/promotions
Please note that all persons using this soft play equipment will do so at their own risk. The person/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use. These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. Quantock Baby Sitting cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment